Electronic Cigarettes are cheaper than regular cigarettes but if you follow these simple directions you can save even more money on your refills. It’s a little MacGyver method that only requires you purchase the e juice and aquarium filter material
- Remove cart from atomizer, then use tweezers to remove the existing filler material from your electronic cigarette cartridge. Discard old filler material.
- Take one sheet of aquarium filter material, peel the sheet in half length-wise. The aquarium filter is exactly twice as thick as it should be, so peeling it in half will give you the perfect width.
- Take a pair of scissors and cut a piece of aquarium filter from the sheet that is exactly as long as your electronic cigarette cartridge, and exactly as wide.
- Put the cut piece of aquarium filter inside the tweezer tips so that the full length of the aquarium filter is surrounded by the tweezers. You are going to insert the entire length of you tweezers inside your cartridge
- Insert tweezers with attached aquarium filter into the empty electronic cigarette cartridge, slowly working the aquarium filter down with the tweezers.
- Using scissors, cut any excess aquarium filter that is protruding above the top of the electronic cigarette cartridge. The aquarium filter should be level with the top of the electronic cigarette cartridge when you are finished.
- Refill the cartridge with your favorite e-liquid, and enjoy the savings!